Due to COVID 19 please check the APO website for Updates:
- Colours of Russia, 13 Feb - Pictures at an Exhibition has quite an important harp part https://www.apo.co.nz/whats-on/colours-of-russia/thursday-13-february/
- Citiyscapes , 5 Mar - (listed separately as well as here as it has a featured concerto co-starirng our own Ingrid Bauer). Ingrid is featured in the concerto, and there's also harp in the orchestra in both other pieces, played by Rebecca Harris) https://www.apo.co.nz/whats-on/cityscapes/thursday-5-march/
- Transformations, 23 April - one harp in the new symphony and 2 harps in the Strauss https://www.apo.co.nz/whats-on/transformations/thursday-23-april/
- Fire and Fantasy, 14 May - 2 harps in both Ravels and one in the Stravinsky, all big parts https://www.apo.co.nz/whats-on/fire-fantasy/thursday-14-may/
- No update but assuming cancelled Mahler 6, 25 June (2 harps) https://www.apo.co.nz/whats-on/mahler-6/thursday-25-june/
- CANCELLED Unwrap Britten's Sea Interludes, 30 June (in this series Graham Abbot will talk about the music as well as conduct it) https://www.apo.co.nz/whats-on/unwrap-brittens-four-sea-interludes/tuesday-30-june/
- Cancelled but replaced Peter Grimes in concert, 9 October https://www.apo.co.nz/whats-on/brittens-peter-grimes/friday-9-october/
Replacement: For concertgoers still wanting to experience opera in concert live the APO is just finalising a special opera gala event featuring some of New Zealand's favourite opera stars performing scenes from some of the most beloved operas. This event will take place on Friday 9 October, to replace the previously scheduled Peter Grimes. More information about this new event will be available very soon.
- Reflections, 22 October - 2 harps in the Debussy and one in Prokofiev 7 https://www.apo.co.nz/whats-on/reflections/thursday-22-october/
- Community Classics - Ingrid is playing the Cadenza in Waltz of the Flowers in this series (solo), and the series has 3 free concerts throughout the year, spread across Auckland (for the rest of programme see the APO website).