For mobile users, log in icon is in  the upper right hand corner, for others it is below.  This icon also allows you to edit your profile once you have logged in and  clicked the icon:  

Fully Levered Heron 26 for sale

• 06 Dec 2019 10:44 AM
    Message # 8188442
    Anonymous member (Administrator)

I am selling my new fully-levered harp, which is a Heron 26. It's lovely but I haven't time to play it as I am studying cello and working full-time. I have had it for about 8 months. It was made for me by Shaun Stewart of Heron Studios in Auckland. I have kept it tuned and looked after it properly, but played very seldom. It is one of his limited series made from Honduras mahogany. I'm sad to sell it, but you can't do everything in one lifetime I suppose. I'm sure it will make someone in the Wellington region very happy.

Comes complete with:

- The handmade Heron 26 tuning key
    - A little box stand to raise the height

- The maker's papers that came with the harp
    - A wide selection of harp books:

Laurie Riley // The Harper's Handbook

Laurie Riley // Basic Harp for Beginners  

Sylvia Woods // 50 Christmas Carols for All Harps

Sylvia Woods // Teach Yourself to Play the Folk Harp (for some reason I have two of these)

Sylvia Woods // Hymns and Wedding Music for All Harps 

Deborah Friou // Harp Exercises for Agility and Speed

Deborah Friou // Renaissance Music for the Harp

Betty Paret // First Harp Book

Carlos Salzedo // Conditioning Exercises

I would like to get $2100 for the whole lot, which includes all the books I bought. It does not come with a case, although you can get one specially designed for this model at Shaun's website (Full specs also listed here): http://heronstudios.co.nz/stewart-harps/heron26.html

If you are interested the best way to contact me is through email jazz.gabrielle@gmail.com

You are welcome to arrange a viewing, weekends or evenings.