For mobile users, log in icon is in the upper right hand corner, for others it is below. This icon also allows you to edit your profile once you have logged in and clicked the icon:
Pre-Loved DUSTRY STRINGS CRESCENDO 34 STRINGS HARP WITH PADDED BAG is on sale.
The brand new set is $7395 at KBB music.
Get this harp which is almost brand new - no scratches no marks, at the reduced price of $6500 (save $895).
Purchased as a brand new from KBB at the end of 2018, less than 2 years old, it is in super qulity like a brand new. Hardly moved out from the house, one very careful owner.
Pick up from our Dannemora, Auckland
Viewing is welcomed (please book the time for a visit).
Contact Ina; 021 0717 494 firstname.lastname@example.org
*This is a private sale - selling it behalf of my student*
The Crescendo 34 is great blend of affordability, portability and depth of sound in a 4¾-octave range. With solid sapele wood neck, back and sides and a laminated birch soundboard (like the Allegro 26), the Crescendo 34 has a clear, bright sound with a deep, resonant bass.
For playing comfort, we've added facets on the upper corners of the back. This clever "hybrid staveback" design provides the ergonomic benefits of our popular 36-string staveback harp at a portion of the cost.
To keep the carrying size to a minimum while giving maximum flexibility of playing height, the Crescendo 34 includes an innovative removable stand. It has 5-inch legs and nestles into the base of the harp, attaching in seconds with the twist of a knob and without turning the harp upside down. 8-inch legs are an option for those who prefer more height. For those who like a lower height, the harp balances beautifully on the ground without the stand. The stand comes apart to fit in the case pockets.
The Crescendo 34 delivers a great combination of range, performance and value in an elegant and easy-to-manage harp.
CD34 case available separately.
- 34 strings, 4¾ octaves
- Solid sapele neck, back & sides
- Laminated Finland birch soundboard
- Full set of Loveland sharping levers
- Removable stand included
- 34 strings
- 4¾ octaves
- Low: C two octaves below middle C
- High: A 2¾ octaves above middle C
- Treble and upper mid-range: nylon monofilament
- Lower mid-range: nylon core with nylon wrap
- Bass: steel core with metal wrap
- Full set of Loveland levers included
- Camac levers available
- Sides, back, neck and pillar: solid sapele
- Soundboard: laminated Finland birch
- Harp: approximately 22 pounds
- Stand adds 2 pounds
- Case adds 7½ pounds
- Note: the weight can vary by up to 2 pounds, depending on the density of the particular tree from which the harp was made.
- Height at back of harp: 44 inches
- Height at front of harp: 48 inches
- Stand adds 5, 7½, or 11 inches
- Maximum soundbox width: 13½ inches
- Widest part of harp (front to back): 27½ inches